Safety PolicyOFS recognizes that preservation of the global environment is a critical issue for society.
As good corporate citizens, we are committed to protecting the environment, health and safety of our people, our customers, and the communities where we operate. Meeting this commitment is a primary management objective and the responsibility of all OFS employees worldwide.
To that end, we are committed to:
- Comply with all national, state and local environmental, health and safety laws and regulations
- Integrate environmental, health and safety considerations into our corporate activities including the design, production, distribution and support of our products
- Utilize environmental, health and safety management systems to: set goals, monitor performance and encourage continual improvement
- Supply products that are environmentally friendly and safe to use
- Improve our environmental impact by: minimizing consumption of resources and energy; minimizing waste products; and encouraging recycling
- Educate our employees regarding environmental, health and safety issues and activities and encourage them to bring environmental, health and safety issues to the attention of their management